ETU European Sprint Distance Championship Qualifiers - please ensure that you have registered with the BTF if you are looking to qualify.
The Standard Distance race is part of the Triathlon England Championships.
The sprint distance races will be NON DRAFTING.
The Xtra Mile Events Autumn Duathlon is at the famous Oulton Park Race Track. You have a choice of standard or sprint distance races - run 2 laps (8.61km) for the standard or one for the sprint, then cycle 9 or 5 exhilarating laps on your bike (21.55km or 38.76km), and then finish with one final run lap (both distances 4.307km). Transition will be in the pits, the race is held entirely on the traffic free race track giving you the opportunity to really see how fast you can push your bike on the straights and round the banked hairpin! All finishers receive a fantastic medal and free event photos available for downloading and printing up to A4 size.
Macmillan Cancer Support is our official charity partner for the Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon. They are offering free places in the duathlon in return for a pledge to raise £300 in sponsorship to support people affected by cancer. 5 free places are available and offered on a first come basis.
Every £100 Macmillan spends on their phone service could lead to their cancer support specialists helping people affected by cancer claim £4,092 in benefits they are entitled to.
“It is an amazing experience. [Macmillan Cancer Support] are very supportive and personally, being affected by cancer, it is such a fantastic feeling being able to give something back.” – Mark Fagan, 2016 Team Macmillan triathlete.
Get your free place and change lives with your finish line. Sign up for a free charity place here.
Event Details in Full
- Oulton Park Motor Racing Circuit, Little Budworth, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9BW
- Event Date
- Event Closing Date
- Event Type
- Event Cost
- Team Event Cost
- Event Type
- Part Of Series
- Suitable For Novices
- Suitable For Elites
- Open To Ages
- Competitors must be 16 yrs+ at the time of competing
- Max no. of competitors
- Cycle Distance
- 38.8km Std 21.6km Sprint
- Run Distance
- Lap 1 8.6km Std 4.3km Sprint; Lap 2 4.3km Std 4.3km Sprint
- Start Time
- 9.30am Sprint and 13.00pm Standard
- Post-race massage
- Spectators Welcome
- Market Place Stalls
- Prize Categories
- Overall winners (male and female). Male and female age groups. Relay team prize. Club prize (first 3 athletes from the same club). Novice prize (where 2015 is the first year competitors have taken part in a triathlon)
- Course Records
- Standard Matt Moorhouse 2012, Athlete Matters 01:36:33 Female: Ellie Campbell, 2015, 01:55:17; Sprint: Male Ian Lawton 2014 1:00:25; Female Sian Edwards 2013 1:09:11
- Website Results
- Dogs Allowed